I thought the cherry blossoms would keep their pink flowers all through spring and into summer... but no, I woke up this morning and most of them are gone. Last week, when I realized their flowers were beginning to fall, I drove down Acadia Road with my camera rolling and created this brief ode to my first cherry blossom season. Enjoy!
p.s. too bad the camera didn't capture the blue skies.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hermoso el video. Qué efímeras son las flores. Aquí igual, estaban esos árboles que parecía que tenían candelabros blancos y rosas, y ya hoy están sin flores.
Guaaaauuuu!!! Que precioso video Jor!! Yo traté lo mismo con las jacarandas pero un poli me paró por manejar y traer un "objeto" en la mano jajajaja...
I loved it. Las jacarandas ya no tienen flores... I feel sad without them
Chale, les hubieras dicho que me esperaran hasta mañana que llego al Defec.
y hablando de polis, checa como me volé el Stop sign en 00:40. Eso más traer la cámara en la mano manejando me podría haber costado mi permiso para manejar en BC con mi licencia mexicana...chale.
Are you taking female hormones?
Priceless Rodrigo, priceless. (jajajaja)
I gotta say, Rodrigo...I agree with you on that one. Vomitous Jorge. (slash beautiful) - Megan
Post a Comment