Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I heart Vancouver

This city is covered in fog and I'm ecstatic! Although most people wish it went away, I can't help but love the way it turns the whole city into a David Lynch movie set. And although I once said "don't photograph landscapes", this fog is the perfect excuse for a photo aficionado like myself to put on my tights and wander around the city in my bike shooting this:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha. ha. tights.
"...men, we're men in tights: tight, tights."

Cholis said...

Que buenas fotos mi buen ambiguo! Me da gusto que le sigas dando a la bici con tanto entusiasmo. Me acorde de las frias mananas del desierto!

Jorge Amigo said...

jaja, en efecto La Yesi Tan Linda, I wear my tights with pride!

Cholis, no sabes el frio aquí bro! Es casi un acto de autoflagelación ir a darle a la bicla...pero vale la pena por las vistas!

Anonymous said...

In days like those I miss Vancouver... sentimientos encontrados.

Miriam Jerade said...

UF, hermosas fotos. Niebla y más niebla. Saludos.