Friday, October 3, 2008

VIFF plans

I enjoy going to films by myself, especially when the place is packed because you can always get a great seat (couples or groups tend to leave an empty seat between them and the adjoining group). However, it's exponentially better when I can share the experience with someone and discuss the film. (I especially like it when I bump into someone I know in the theatre and it becomes an involuntary date)

So, with the double purpose of putting an end to phone calls asking me what I want to watch, and hopefully recruiting some of you to come with me to watch a film, here are my choices for the remainder of the VIFF:
  • When It Was Blue----Oct. 3---9.30pm
  • Chomsky & Co.-------Oct. 5---9.30pm
  • Gomorrah-------------Oct. 7---9.30pm
  • Tokyo!-----------------Oct. 8---2pm
  • Addicted to Plastic---Oct. 9---9.30pm
  • The Grocer's Son-----Oct. 10---10.30am
  • Blue Gold: World Water Wars---Oct. 10---1pm
  • The Class--------------Oct. 10---10pm

(este post se podría titular "Cruzada contra mis validas")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome week at the movies!

Jorge Amigo said...

jaja, yeah well... it's the best way to prepare for the week of seclusion in the library that will follow (midterms).